If you have a valid visa you are not required to register under ESTA

If you hold a valid U.S. visa you are NOT required to register under ESTA before traveling to the United States.

ESTA applies only to those traveling visa free under the Visa Waiver Program.

If you have yet to determine if you are eligibile to travel visa free, let our Visa Waiver Wizard help you decide.